CENTRAL ASIAN CHALLENGE 2018
5 Marathons - 5 Countries - 1 Week
Turkmenistan - Kazakhstan – Tajikistan - Kyrgyzstan - Uzbekistan
Z Adventures is proud to present the inaugural edition of Central Asian Challenge. The 5 marathons, 5 countries adventure will take place from October 20 - 28, 2018. We will take adventurers and sports enthusiasts on a cross-country journey filled with unique running challenges and cultural immersion. Our athletes have the option to partake in one or more running events over a fun-filled fly / drive trip. The professionally managed official events will take place in Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. The challenge is designed to accommodate every kind of runner and walker. Participants will get a chance to explore the different countries, meet like-minded adventure-athletes, and soak in the sights and sounds of each destination. Runners & walkers can choose any distance they like ranging from 5K, 10K, half marathon to full marathon.
DATES: October 20 - 28, 2018
LOCATIONS: Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
MARATHON PACKAGE: USD 2,600.00 per person. This includes:
1. Welcome dinner in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
2. 8 nights accommodation based on twin sharing basis.
3. Transfers to all marathon locations (including flights to Almaty & Tashkent)
4. Entry fee to all 5 professionally managed official marathons.
5. All meals as specified.
6. Unique finisher's medal for each race.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 400.00
• Air-conditioned coach transfers to each marathon location
• Flights to Almaty & Tashkent.
• Double/twin shared room accommodation for 8 nights.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Packed lunch after each marathon.
• LOI and visa for all countries.
• Transport to / from hotel at the start and end of the tour.
• Entrance / photo / video tickets at sites.
• Other services not mentioned above.
. Airfare to Ashgabat, Turkmenistan and back home from Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
· Alcoholic beverages.
· Hotel room telephone, mini bar and hotel food & drinks between meals.
· Personal items purchased.
· All runners are required to have either a GPS watch or smartphone with distance calculation app as a back-up.
· Trip and medical evacuation insurance.
Day 2 Sunday 21 October 2018
Race 1: KOPET DAG MARATHON - TURKMENISTAN
Day 3 Monday 22 October 2018
Race 2: SHYMBULAK MARATHON - KAZAKHSTAN
Day 4 Tuesday 23 October 2018
Day 6 Thursday 25 October 2018